My work with nonprofit organisations, social enterprise and small businesses helps them to grow revenue, reduce costs and operate efficiently
building blocks is a suite of diagnostic tools designed to help you to identify ‘pain points’, inform decision making and enable actions to be prioritised.
- Organisational Audits – to identify gaps in key capacity areas
- Capability Assessment – to identify gaps in key business/organisational capabilities
- Leadership Culture Audit – identifies areas for improvement in leadership
- Management Audit – identifies the effectiveness of your management group
- Inclusivness Audit – identify capacity to meet needs of diverse stakeholder groups
- Board Effectiveness Audit – identifies gaps in governance best practice
- Organisational Culture Assessment Tool (OCAT) – online tool to assess collective perspectives on your organisational culture
View slide presentation on our Nonprofit Service Offer
If you are the CEO or Director of a nonprofit organisation seeking an organisational health check to identify future priorities email John to arrange a discussion on how he can help.
- MAUS Australia Diagnostic Toolkit – designed for small to medium business operators, suitable for social enterprise and can be adapted for nonprofit organisations, these tools guide managers through business planning, growth, exit planning, KPI setting, creating effective HR, OHS/WS processes, developing policies & procedures and operations manual.
View slide presentation on our small business service offer.
If you are the owner or manager of a small business seeking a process for evaluating the health of your business and monitoring progress towards a goal email John to arrange a discussion on how he can help.
Are you the owner or manager of a for-profit business? Follow this link to our small business portal to access additional information and support.
building blocks provides evidence of a need for change, it ensures you direct your investment where you will create value and enables you to measure improvement or progress.
Once a need for change has been identified I provide ongoing business guidance, management coaching, contract management and mentoring to develop leadership and project management capacity.