My work with nonprofit organisations and social enterprise helps them to grow revenue, reduce costs and operate efficiently
building blocks is a suite of diagnostic tools designed to help you to identify ‘pain points’, inform decision making and enable actions to be prioritised.
- Organisational Audits – to identify gaps in key capacity areas
- Capability Assessment – to identify gaps in key business/organisational capabilities
- Leadership Culture Audit – identifies areas for improvement in leadership
- Management Audit – identifies the effectiveness of your management group
- Inclusiveness Audit – identify capacity to meet needs of diverse stakeholder groups
- Board Effectiveness Audit – identifies gaps in governance best practice
View slide presentation on our Nonprofit Service Offer
building blocks provides evidence of a need for change, it ensures you direct your investment where you will create value and enables you to measure improvement or progress. When a need for change has been identified I provide ongoing advice, coaching, and mentoring to guide managers through implementation of their plans.
Start now, for free, with a quick health check of your organisation.
Email John Coxon to obtain more information on applying building blocks to your business or nonprofit organisation.